Vonee A. Hill, BSW, MS
Empowerment Speaker, Workshop Facilitator,
Social Worker, & MORE...!
Thank you for visiting OYV's website & becoming familiar with everything OYV has to offer!
Hi, I'm Vonee Hill, the Founder & CEO of OYV. I am an entrepreneur, empowerment speaker, wife, mother, and event stylist and coordinator. Through OYV, I am able to foster connections for families and women in the city of Philadelphia, PA. As a social services supervisor and leader of OYV, I have been able to intertwine my trade with my entrepreneurial aspirations and work toward building healthy foundations for families!
I understand how difficult balancing a marriage/relationship, raising a family, developing in a career, starting/growing a business, and trying to fit in self-care all at the same time, can be for any woman or mother.
I am a living testimony that it can be done.
Throughout my journey as an entrepreneur, I’ve been blessed to have had the opportunity to collaborate on some exciting projects.
The following is a list of my past speaking engagements and features.
- Article feature in VoyageLA Magazine- click here to view.
- Empower 2020 Womens's Forum.
- Empower 2020 Conference panelist (see video clip below).
- Live Interview with "Boss Up Magazine".
- Live Interview with "TV Unsung Heroes".
- Motivational Speaker at You Go Girl, Inc's Networking event "Your Words are Powerful", (see video below).
- Acknowledged as a "Boss Elite" in Boss Up Magazine's first print issue; on the Bougie Boss Podcast's Boss'd Up Live Show; as well as Made Herself A Boss's Start-A-Thon.
- Panelist on the "Truth Talk" panel for Wife Up Inc's Sleepover Conference.
- Facilitated workshops for adolescent girls through Motivating Young Moms was also an honor.
- Presented the "Strong Woman" award by another prestigious empowerment organization, Think Like A Boss', Lemonade Soiree.
I look forward to many more speaking opportunities and the chance to encourage another person's life!